Grafting Pruner Scissor Garden Tool Professional Branch Cutter Secateur Pruning Plant Fruit Tree Scissor Chopper
Handle Length: 5.7"/145mm
Total Size: 8.27"/21cm x 3.74"/9.5cm(L x W)
Suitable for grafting wood 5 mm to 14mm (~3/16-1/2") in dia.
- Two-in-one tool includes a pruner and grafting guillotine blade,Blade can be replaced.
- 3 replaceable graft cutting blades (?-Cut & U-Cut & V-Cut) for precise and clean cutting; Rootstock and scion it is easy to match the U-cut,V-cut or ?-cut,rapid healing.
- Pruner blade is ideal for removing excess leaves, twigs and stems without switching tools.
- Embedded springs provide a comfortable rebound effect for your cutting action so you can work fatigue-free. After each cut, the spring gently opens the blade to reduce hand fatigue.
How to Use
- Step 1: Hold the handle and press the orange button.
- Step 2: Push the orange button down with your finger, then the pruner is unlocked.
- Step 3: Cut the useless branches from the plant with pruner scissors.
- Step 4: Place the grafting area where the graft is needed, and take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant. The grafting tool with "V & U & ?" blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade.
- Step 5 & 6: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible.
As the picture shows