Gardening scissors pruning shears professional sharp hand pruning shears and safety lock tree trimming trim non-slip handle
Professional Pruning Shears
- Product Name: Professional Premium Titanium Pruning Shears
- Bladder Material: Ultra-fine Polishing Technology SK-5 Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum+PVC
- HRC: 52±1
Designs and Features
- Quality blade made of Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.
How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade — this creates a scissor-like motion that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.
With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber. Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants — the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.